1. In a bowl coat all vegetables, except tomatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with thyme.
2. Toss until well coated, season with salt and pepper, and arrange in a pan.
3. Arrange tomatoes in a separate pan, coat with thyme and oil.
4. Roast vegetables at 375F until tender, but not falling apart - the tomatoes for 20 min and the other vegetables for 35 minutes Remove from oven and drain of oil.
5. Seed, peel, and slice the peppers. Peel the shallots and garlic.
6. Keep warm. Heat vegetable stock; season with salt and pepper.
7. Divide vegetables in equal portions among 6 bowls, making sure each bowl gets some of everything.
8. Ladle one cup of hot stock over and top with finely chopped fresh mint.
Comments on Herb Roasted Vegetable Soup Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 183% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 98% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 13% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Bell Pepper, Tomato, Potato, Garlic, Olive Oil allergies.