1. Mix the flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder together in a bowl.
2. Heat the cooking oil in a large skillet.Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and put into the skillet.
3. Stir them around until they are golden in color.
4. You may have to cook half of them at a time and remove them to a plate or bowl while cooking the rest, and you may have to add more cooking oil.
5. After all the chicken is browned, put it all back into the skillet and add the Marsala wine and stir the chicken pieces around in it.
6. Then add the lemon juice and stir the chicken around it that.
7. Now add the chicken broth and the mushrooms.Make sure it all comes to a boil then simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes or until the mushrooms and chicken are fully cooked and the sauce has thickened.
8. To thicken the sauce, use the remaining flour mixture or about 2 tablespoons plain flour mixed in about 1/4 cup cold water and stir it into the sauce.
Comments on Homemade Chicken Marsala Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Lemon, Gluten, Mushroom, MSG, Poultry, Cheese, Sulfites, Garlic, Alcohol, Fructose Malabsorption allergies.