1. Preheat oven to 350 F (moderate) Grease two 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pans.
2. Mix dry ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
3. Beat pumpkin, oil, eggs, and water together.
4. Add to dry ingredients. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
5. Do not overmix. Pour one-half of the batter into each loaf pan.
6. Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
7. Cool on rack. Remove from pans after 10 minutes.
Comments on Homemade Pumpkin Bread Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 775% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C with 18% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 17% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Egg, Gluten, Natural Sweeteners allergies.