2. Cut boned breast into small pieces. Mix cornstarch, soy, wine, and slightly beaten egg white.
3. Add remaining marinade ingredients and blend well.
4. Add chicken and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
5. Heat oil in wok. Add chicken. Stir fry until chicken is white, then add ginger and scallion.
6. Cook a few more seconds, add peanuts, add seasonings.
7. When sauce is slightly thickened and coats food, remove and serve hot.
Comments on Kung Pao Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin E with 20% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Peanuts, Egg, Soy, Tree Nuts, MSG, Poultry, Corn, Sulfites, Walnuts, Sesame Seeds, Natural Sweeteners, Alcohol, Vinegar, Onion allergies.