2. Ground beef can be substituted for sausage. Heat oil and saute garlic and onions until tender.
3. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil then cover and simmer over low heat 1 hour.
4. Saute sausage until brown. Discard fat. Mix ricotta and diced mozzarella cheese together in a bowl.
5. Spread 1/2 cup sauce on bottom of baking pan.
6. Arrange noodles with layer of cheese mixture, Parmesan cheese, tomato sauce and meat.
7. Repeat process ending with layer of noodles and sauce.
Comments on Lasagna - Holiday Favorite Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 21% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C with 19% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 11% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Milk, Gluten, Tomato, MSG, Cheese, Garlic, Hot Pepper, Beef, Onion, Olive Oil allergies.