2. Heat the olive oil in a medium frying pan
over medium heat.
3. Saute the garlic for 2 minutes, then add the eggplant
4. Cover the frying pan and cook until the eggplant is just tender,
about 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Cover the bottom of a 9 X 12-inch baking pan with 2
cups of the tomato sauce, then cover the tomato sauce with 4 or 5 uncooked
6. Cover this with a thin layer of sauce, then add the cooked
eggplant and another thin layer of sauce.
7. Add another layer of noodles
followed by a thin layer of sauce, then add the spinach and another thin
layer of sauce.
Add the remaining noodles and sauce.
8. Cover tightly with
foil and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
9. Noodles are done when they can be
pierced with a fork.
Comments on Luscious Lasagna Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-saturated fat with 0.67g per serving and low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 59% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 80% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin E with 22% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Gluten, Eggplant, Tomato, Garlic, Olive Oil allergies.