Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value**
Total Fat 20g
Total Carbohydrate 41g
Vitamin A 195% Vitamin C 42%
Potassium 43% Vitamin E 5%
** Percentage Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. *Nutritional Data from USDA SR21 Database. Nutritional information is estimated and may vary.
Maple-Marinated Broiled Chicken Sandwiches
Date Added: June 11, 2009
These delectable sandwiches are the perfect meal to serve for a casual occasion either at home or on the go. With a little bit of planning this is a simple meal to execute on and provides a tasty but rather healthy option that can be enjoyed at any occasion.
1. Combine syrup, water, onion, mustard and chicken in plastic food storage bag, refrigerate overnight.
2. Slice rolls in half.
3. Spread each bottom half with 2 T chutney.
4. Layer on lettuce, tomato and red onion.
5. Heat grill or oven broiler.
6. Grill or broil chicken for 5-6 minutes per side until done.
7. Serve on rolls.
Comments on Maple-Marinated Broiled Chicken Sandwiches Recipe:
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 195% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 42% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Gluten, MSG, Poultry, Fructose Malabsorption, Mustard, Onion allergies.