1. Prepare sauce in small saucepan by mixing 2/3 can tomato sauce and spices.
2. Add chopped, cooked chicken. Put sauce on low heat and stir occasionally.
3. Prepare rice. When rice is done, and remaining 1/3 can tomato sauce to rice and stir.
4. To serve, place rice on plates, topped with chicken-sauce and then shredded cheese.
5. Serve with sour cream, picante sauce, and chopped tomato if desired.
Comments on Mexican Chicken and Rice Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 52% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 31% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 12% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Gluten, Tomato, MSG, Poultry, Rice, Cheese, Cocoa Powder, Garlic, Hot Pepper, Onion allergies.