1. Combine orange juice, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, sherry, ginger, orange peel and garlic in large glass bowl.
2. Add chicken, marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
3. Drain chicken; reserve marinade. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
4. Add chicken; stir-fry 3 minutes or until chicken is light brown.
5. Add vegetables; stir-fry 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
6. Combine cornstarch and reserved marinade; add to skillet and stir until thickened.
7. Stir in cashews, cook 1 minute more. Serve over hot rice.
Comments on Orange Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 68% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 155% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Soy, Tree Nuts, Gluten, Mushroom, Bell Pepper, MSG, Poultry, Rice, Corn, Sulfites, Peas, Sesame Seeds, Spring Onion, Garlic, Alcohol, Fructose Malabsorption, Oranges, Onion allergies.