1. Oven temperature: 350 degrees F For one Bundt cake, 10 to 12 servings, you will need: Vanilla wafer crumbs Sliced oranges, for garnish Caramel Frosting: Combine 3/4 cup light brown sugar, 1/4 cup whipping cream, 2 teaspoons dark corn syrup, and a pinch of salt in a saucepan.
2. Add 2 tablespoons butter. Bring to a boil. Boil until syrup reaches 234 degrees F on a candy thermometer or until a drop in cold water forms a soft ball.
3. Beat until cooled and creamy. Preparation: 1.
4. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, soda, salt, cloves, nutmeg, butter, marmalade, eggs, milk, lemon juice and nuts.
5. 2. Blend at low speed, scraping the bowl. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes.
6. 3. Butter an 8 1/2-inch (10-cup) tube type pan.
7. Dust with vanilla wafer crumbs. 4. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
8. 5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 minutes or just until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. 6. Remove from the oven. Cool 5 minutes. 7. Turn out of pan and finish cooling on a rack.
10. 8. Glaze with Caramel Frosting and garnish with sliced fruit.
Comments on Orange Marmalade Cake Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 25% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Lemon, Egg, Milk, Tree Nuts, Butter, Gluten, Sulfites, Walnuts, Natural Sweeteners, Fructose Malabsorption, Oranges allergies.