1. Combine the cornstarch, soy sauce, juice, peel, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Cook the turkey "medallions" in a large nonstick skillet until they are no longer pink.
3. Remove from the skillet. Reheat the skillet until hot and add the oil.
4. Next add the garlic, ginger root, and onions; stir-fry for about 1 minute.
5. Add the cornstarch mixture and stir constantly until thickened.
6. Add the peppers, snow peas, crushed red pepper and turkey; simmer 2 minutes.
Comments on Orange Oriental Stir-Fry Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-fat with 1.75g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0.5g per serving and low-cholesterol with 17.25mg per serving
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 44% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 198% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Soy, Bell Pepper, MSG, Poultry, Corn, Peas, Turkey, Garlic, Natural Sweeteners, Fructose Malabsorption, Hot Pepper, Oranges, Onion allergies.