1. Skinned, grilled peppers in a garlic and tarragon dressing, arranged decoratively on a plate, make an elegant, light starter to a meal.
2. Try using other colored peppers, too - yellow, purple or white - to vary the effect.
3. Wash the peppers and cut into quarters. De-seed and remove the inedible parts.
4. grill the peppers for a few minutes, skin-side up.
5. Leave to cool. Now remove the skin, which should peel away easily.
6. Cut the peppers into strips. Mix together the garlic, lemon juice, chopped tarragon, and some salt and pepper and sprinkle over the peppers, trickle the olive oil over the top and garnish with the sprigs of tarragon.
Comments on Peppers With Tarragon Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is very low-sodium with 92mg per serving and low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving
This recipe is a good source of Vitamin A with 11% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 132% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 10% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Lemon, Bell Pepper, Garlic, Olive Oil, Citric Acid allergies.