4. Sift together flour, baking
powder, soda, salt, and spices.
5. Add to creamed mixture, stirring
6. Drop dough by Tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet, 2
7. Bake at 350 for twelve minutes
8. FROSTING (if desired) 3 cups sifted powered sugar 1 tablespoon butter
or margarine, melted 3/4 teaspoon vanilla 3 to 6 tablespoons milk
Combine first three ingredients in small mixing bowl; add milk slowly
until desired spreading consistency is reached.
Comments on Persimmon Cake Cookies Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Gluten allergies.