2. Grease 2 loaf pans, 24 muffin cups, or 6 mini loaf pans.
3. Combine eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin in a large bowl.
4. Stir until smooth.
5. Sift together dry ingredients and spices.
6. Add to egg mixture along with walnuts and raisins.
7. Mix thoroughly and fill pans.
8. 4. Mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkly over loaves.
9. 5. Bake large loaves for 1 hour, 10 minutes, muffins for 35-40 minutes, and mini loaves for 45 minutes. Toothpick inserted should come out clean. Posted to EAT-L Digest 15 Sep 96 Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 08:24:40 -0300 From: Betsy Burtis
Comments on Pumpkin Bread Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 259% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Egg, Tree Nuts, Gluten, Walnuts, Natural Sweeteners, Fructose Malabsorption allergies.