1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F, and grease 3 medium (8 1/2 X 4 1/2) loaf pans, sprinkling a little brown sugar in each.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and fashion a well in the center.
3. Break in the 4 eggs and add the salad oil, water and pumpkin.
4. Beat thoroughly until well mixed, then add the raisins and nuts.
5. Pour into the prepared pans. Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a cake tester or wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Cool for 5 minutes in the pans before turning onto wire racks to cool.
7. NOTE: This bread can be wrapped in aluminum foil and frozen very satisfactorily.
Comments on Pumpkin Bread with Cinnamon Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 92% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C with 13% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin E with 21% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Egg, Tree Nuts, Gluten, Walnuts, Natural Sweeteners, Fructose Malabsorption, Olive Oil allergies.