2. Cut open tomatoes and remove pulp and seeds. Cut open peppers and remove seeds.
3. Peel onion. Remove stems from jalapenos. Roast all veggies except tomatoes.
4. Take a large piece of foil and place all the veggies sans tomatoes and wrap them up in the foil.
5. You want to create a packet of sorts. You can add a little water if you want, but its not required.
6. I place my foil packet on a hot broiler for about 25 minutes.
7. Turn them every few minutes to reduce burning.
8. After they are roasted, throw them into a food processor and mince them up.
9. Remove veggies and add tomatoes. Chop them up, but leave them a little larger than the other veggies.
10. Chop up the cilantro and mix in the avocado. You may need to strain the tomatoes to prevent runny guacamole.
Comments on Roasted Guacamole Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is very low-sodium with 100.75mg per serving and low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 22% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 123% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 10% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Bell Pepper, Tomato, Avocado, Cilantro, Onion allergies.