1. Slice the peppers in half, vertically, and remove the seeds.
2. Char under the broiler on both sides (about 5 minutes per side).
3. Remove and cool. Peel and dice the peppers and set aside.
4. Blend the mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth.
5. Mix in the lemon juice and parsley then blend in the peppers.
6. Cover and chill. Garnish with additional parsley and sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
Comments on ROASTED RED and GREEN PEPPER DIP Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-cholesterol with 10mg per serving
This recipe is a good source of Vitamin A with 14% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 56% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin E with 24% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Lemon, Bell Pepper, Sulfites, Fructose Malabsorption allergies.