1. For the saffron roast garlic cavatelli: In a small saucepan bring to a boil the chicken stock and saffron until the stock has a deep yellow color (about three minutes), remove from heat.
2. In a food processor, using the plastic blade, add the roasted garlic, ricotta cheese, flour, olive oil, salt, and baking powder and pulse one or two times.
3. Then add one half the hot saffron stock and begin to process and continue to add hot stock until a dough is formed.
4. (Note that it may not require half the stock).
5. When dough is ready, follow the instructions on the cavatelli maker box for processing pasta.
6. Once cavatellis are made, poach in salted boiling water for two to three minutes.
7. Cool pasta in cold water and drain and coat with a little olive oil.
8. For the marsala brown butter: In a medium saute pan add whole butter, melt and cook until butter is browned.
9. Add in garlic and shallots. Deglaze with Marsala and season with basil, parsley, lemon juice, salt and cracked black pepper.
10. Toss the brown butter with saffron roast garlic cavatelli, place in a serving bowl.
Comments on Saffron Roast Garlic Cavatelli and Marsala Brown Butter Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 32% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 20% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 12% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Lemon, Butter, Gluten, MSG, Poultry, Cheese, Sulfites, Garlic, Alcohol, Olive Oil, Citric Acid allergies.