2. Warm the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the onions and saute until light golden brown - approx.
4. 7 minutes. Add the parsley, garlic and sugar and stir to mix.
5. Add the tomatoes and cook until they are softened and their liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
6. Add the wine to the skillet and cook until the liquid is absorbed.
7. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring constantly for 30 seconds.
8. Remove from heat. Pour the shrimp and sauce into a 2 quart casserole.
9. Top with Feta cheese. Bake until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
Comments on Shrimp, Greek with Feta Cheese Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 23% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 43% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 11% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Shellfish, Gluten, Tomato, Cheese, Sulfites, Garlic, Natural Sweeteners, Shrimp, Onion allergies.