1 hours and 10 min.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value**
Total Fat 19g
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Vitamin A 10% Vitamin C 10%
** Percentage Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. *Nutritional Data from USDA SR21 Database. Nutritional information is estimated and may vary.
Shrimp on the Barbie
Date Added: July 02, 2011
This is a pretty basic, yet tasty, recipe for shrimp on a barbecue using some very basic and easy to obtain ingredients. It would be great for entertaining a few guests at a cookout, provided that they like shrimp.
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in large bowl.
2. Mix in shrimp.
3. Marinate at room temperature 1 hour or in the refrigerator 5 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Prepare barbecue with medium hot coals.
5. Thread shrimp on narrow skewers.
6. Grill until just opaque, about 2 minutes per side.
7. Line platter with spinach.
Arrange skewers on platter.
Garnish with lemon and serve.
Comments on Shrimp on the Barbie Recipe:
This recipe is a good source of Vitamin A with 10% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C with 10% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Lemon, Shellfish, Butter, Sulfites, Garlic, Shrimp, Fructose Malabsorption, Cilantro, Olive Oil allergies.