1. Cut cabbage in wedges and cook in salted water about 12 minutes.
2. Drain well. Place in 9x13x2 inch baking dish.
3. In saucepan, cook green pepper and onion until tender, in butter.
4. Add milk all at once. Cook and stir until mixture thickens and bubbles.
5. Pour over cabbage and bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Combine cheese, mayonnaise and chili sauce. Spoon on top of cabbage wedges and cook 5 minutes longer.
Comments on Smothered Cabbage Wedges Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is a good source of Vitamin A with 19% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 45% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 13% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Milk, Butter, Gluten, Bell Pepper, Cheese, Cabbage, Hot Pepper, Onion allergies.