1. In a small bowl crush the garlic with coarse salt; mix in cayenne pepper and paprika.
2. Add in olive oil and lemon juice; mix until combine, then add in Tabasco if using.
3. In a large bowl toss the shrimp with the garlic oil until evenly coated.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile soak the wooden skewers in cold water for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat grill to medium heat, then lightly oil the grill grate.
7. Thread the shrimp onto the wooden skewers.
8. Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side or until opaque.
9. Serve with lemon wedges
Comments on Spicy Shrimp Skewers Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is a good source of Vitamin A with 14% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C with 18% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 11% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Lemon, Shellfish, Sulfites, Garlic, Shrimp, Fructose Malabsorption, Hot Pepper, Olive Oil, Citric Acid allergies.