2. Place first 5 ingredients in a microwave- and oven-proof dish with lid.
3. Heat in microwave for one minute increments until all ingredients are easily incorporated.
4. Once this is done, mix the spinach and artichoke heart pieces into the cheese mixture.
5. Bake 50 minutes covered, then 10 minutes uncovered.
6. Best served with a good, mild sourdough. Olive Garden serves with pasta chips.
Comments on Spinach artichoke Dip - Olive Garden Clone Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 259% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin C with 12% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 14% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Milk, MSG, Cheese allergies.