Welcome! Create or access your Food Profile.
Log In | Register
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value**
Total Fat 30g
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 8%
** Percentage Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. *Nutritional Data from USDA SR21 Database. Nutritional information is estimated and may vary.
Date Added: July 17, 2011
This dish is perfect both for cooking lovers and amateurs because of its’ simplicity and easy preparation. It has similar principle as "dolma" and I’m sure that various stuffing can make this dish even more interesting and tasty.
1. Rinse cabbage.
2. Boil whole in salted water for 5 minutes.
3. Mix together remaining ingredients except oil.
4. Spread leaves gently; insert some stuffing and wrap until all is used.
5. Place in baking dish and cover with oil.
6. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 deg or until cabbage is tender.
7. Add hot water to pan if dry.
Comments on Stuffed Cabbage Recipe:
This recipe is very low-sodium with 122.75mg per serving
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 20% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Egg, MSG, Cheese, Cabbage, Beef allergies.
Have a Similar Recipe or Complementary Dish?