2. Add onion, garlic and tomatoes; mix lightly. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Let sit at room temperature for 4 hours to combine flavors.
4. Burgers: Combine all burger ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
5. transfer to a food processor and pulse briefly to form a meal-like consistency.
6. Form into 12 patties. Grill on a well-oiled vegetable grill, saute for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until brown.
Comments on Vegetable Nut Burgers Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 24% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 42% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 13% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Soy, Tree Nuts, Butter, Gluten, Bell Pepper, Tomato, MSG, Rice, Almonds, Garlic, Celery, Vinegar, Onion, Olive Oil allergies.