2. Tear off 2 large (about 1 foot square) sheets of parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, toss together onion, eggplant, bok choy, bell pepper, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, snow peas, squash, wine or broth, oil and cilantro.
4. Divide evenly between two sheets of parchment and fold to seal vegetables inside parchment.
5. Place on baking sheets. Bake 15 minutes. Sauce: Combine all sauce ingredients in small bowl and set aside.
6. To serve, slit open packets and divide vegetables into 6 equal servings.
Comments on Vegetables in Parchment with Peanut Sauce Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-fat with 1.5g per serving, low-saturated fat with 0.17g per serving and low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 49% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 73% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Peanuts, Soy, Bell Pepper, Eggplant, Tomato, MSG, Rice, Sulfites, Peas, Sesame Seeds, Spring Onion, Garlic, Natural Sweeteners, Alcohol, Fructose Malabsorption, Cilantro, Onion allergies.