2. Add the first 9 ingredients and heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring almost constantly, until lightly browned.
3. In another pot, bring the stock and bay leaf to a boil and add to the rice mixture.
4. Cover the pan, lower the heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add the beans, tomatoes, corn, and salt. Stir, cover, and simmer for 15 more minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed.
6. Remove from the heat and add the parsley and cilantro.
Comments on Vegetarian Red Beans with Seven-Grain Dirty Rice Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is low-cholesterol with 0mg per serving
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 257% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 121% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 13% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Beans, Gluten, Tomato, Rice, Corn, Garlic, Hot Pepper, Celery, Cilantro, Onion allergies.