2. When meat is thoroughly browned,
put in tomato sauce, and add some water.
3. Add all other ingredients. Cover
with 1/2" of water and stir well.
4. Simmer at least an hour and a half, or
longer, stirring regularly.
5. Towards the end, skim the grease and add the
flour, mixed with warm water, to thicken.
6. Serve by itself, or with beans,
(cooked separately) or with rice, corn meal mush.
Comments on Wick Fowlers Two Alarm Chili Recipe:
Comment submitted for approval, it will be posted shortly.
This recipe is high in Vitamin A with 59% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is high in Vitamin C with 143% of your daily recommended intake per serving. This recipe is a good source of Vitamin E with 12% of your daily recommended intake per serving.
Food Allergy Information:
This recipe contains potential food allergens and will effect people with Wheat, Gluten, Bell Pepper, Tomato, Hot Pepper, Beef, Onion allergies.